Indo Africa Finance Limited (Job Vacancies) REF:HR/2/BDD/SALES2006
Indo – Africa Finance recruits competent and dynamic professionals that share our mission and vision. We welcome candidates of diverse backgrounds that are innovative, talented and committed to offer professional serves to our clients.
We are also passionate about fresh graduates where we offer them opportunities to develop a meaningful career and explore their potential. We pride ourselves in our ability to embrace technology and have fun in the workplace.
Currently, Indo Africa Finance Limited, IAF, is looking for a competent, experienced person to fill a vacant position in our Sales and Marketing Department at our head office.
Sales Personnel / Business Development Officer Responsibilities
- Marketing and selling Company’s products and services to customers through field visits, in house calls, internet, and other marketing channels.
- Drive demand for the company’s product portfolio
- Create market awareness for the company’s product
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with clients.
- Identify sales prospects and follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity
- Keep a keen eye on market trends and the competition.
- Reviewing sales performance on weekly, monthly, quarterly basis
- Maintaining thorough knowledge of company products and services.
- Prepare forecast, sales budgets, and reports.
Requirements for the Micro Finance Sales Job
- Degree or Diploma in Sales & Marketing/ business related field or finance or insurance course.
- At least 5 years working experience in a similar role (same company)– preferably in a microfinance/bank/insurance/ or related sector.
- Good in using Microsoft office applications- word, excel, publisher and PowerPoint
- Must have experience using internet and social media to do marketing
- Able to meet set sales target within the timeframe
- Ability to travel widely
- Must have good negotiation skills and ability to close sales deals
- Work requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate and interact with people from diverse background
- Handling customer requirements related to loans
If you meet the above qualifications, send your Cv to email@example.com
Indo Africa Finance is an Equal Opportunity Employer