The Log Book Loan is a loan that is secured against the value of your car. This loan can be used for any purpose and is ideal for people looking to expand their business, foray into new ventures or supplement the working capital cash flow deficits. All Log Book Loans are subjected to a loan appraisal process. Once all the documents have been submitted, the loan will be disbursed within 24 hours.
Anyone who owns a private, commercial or passenger service vehicle. Loans can be secured against more than one motor vehicle at the same time.
- Clear copy of original ID.
- Certified Bank statements for the last six months.
- Copy of KRA Pin.
- One recent colour passport sized photographs
- Original Vehicle Logbook
- Valid Comprehensive Insurance cover.
- Certificate of Incorporation / registration. (For Business owners only)
- Personal cheque book.
- Latest 3 months pay slips (For Salaried Employees Only)
- Employment card /employment contract letter (For Salaried Employees Only)
Repayment period ranges from 1 to 24 months.